It's Mental Health Awareness Week and this year the focus is on stress, so I’m sharing a few ideas of things you can do to reduce stress and feel better. Feel free to add to my list of seven simple things:
1. Stop trying to be happy. Just be.
2. Get really, really, really good at something. The feeling of excellence is cool.
3. Notice the stuff that makes you unhappy. Day by day, minimise it.
4. Write daily about what is working so that you observe, notice and appreciate it.
5. It's difficult to be happy when you are tired, unwell and/or distracted: get sleep, get well, ditch the craziness and drama in your life.
6. Decide you do not need stuff to make you happy. Otherwise you will need more stuff to make you ‘more happy’. See 1.
7. Make sure, every day, plenty of time is seen considering the big picture. The horizon, the moon, the great writers, your own fine self...
It's all about numbers at the moment - last week it was three, this week it's seven. And next week, I'm away so there's no blog about numbers or anything else!
Hi, I'm Joanna from Clean Well-Being.
|Fitness and well-being provider||
Clean Well-being ramblings