I post something like this every year at this time, when I am winding down for some time off and time away from 'normal' life. It’s a time when I can focus even more on my well-being, so here are a few ideas of things you can do over the holidays to boost yours.
1. Catch up on sleep at night
2. Gaze at a fire (a candle flame will do)
3. Breathe in the smell of pine or cinnamon
4. Have a day (or more) without alcohol
5. Get outside during daylight hours and walk
6. Take a screen break every day
7. Enjoy a lie-down during the day
8. Listen or watch something completely different to broaden your mind
9. Keep hydrated with water
10. Enjoy your food more by eating slowly
11. Help someone else out
12. Do what works best for you and do more of it
Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!
(PS There is no blog for the next two weeks as I'm taking a proper break. I’m back on 8th January 2020.)
Hi, I'm Joanna from Clean Well-Being.
|Fitness and well-being provider||
Clean Well-being blog