Whether you’re excited or mildly dreading Christmas (I don’t like to presume which), here are a few ideas of things you can do over the holidays to boost your well-being.
1. Catch up on sleep at night
2. Gaze at a fire (a candle flame will do)
3. Breathe in the smell of pine or cinnamon
4. Have a day (or more) without alcohol
5. Get outside during daylight hours and walk
6. Take a screen break every day
7. Enjoy a lie-down during the day
8. Listen or watch something completely different to broaden your mind
9. Keep hydrated with water
10. Enjoy your food more by eating slowly
11. Help someone else out
12. Do what works best for you for your best self
Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!
(PS There is no blog next week – I’m back on 3rd January 2018.)
Hi, I'm Joanna from Clean Well-Being.
|Fitness and well-being provider||
Clean Well-being blog