Do you feel like moving more? Perhaps you’re at work and your body is yearning for movement. Or maybe you’ve just been sat down for too long. Whatever is the motive, here are a few ways to try incorporating more movement into your everyday life.
1. While sitting in your chair, interlace your hands on your low back and fold forward. Get some blood flow back to your brain and stretch out your shoulders.
2. To release your low back at your desk, sit in your chair and cross your leg over your other thigh and lean forward slightly. Stay here for 10 breaths on each side.
3. At the photocopier, casually come into Tree pose while waiting for your printing to complete.
4. Or, brace your hands on your desk and do some slow, standing Cat-Cow shapes.
5. When walking around your workplace, lunge forward and swing your arms up or out, striking powerful poses (all with a smile on your face!).
What are your favourite stealthy practice moves? I’d love to hear them.
Hi, I'm Joanna from Clean Well-Being.
|Fitness and well-being provider||
Clean Well-being blog