You know the score: just keep on doing these sorts of things below, rather than reaching for artificial 'solutions' to reduce stress and calm your mind. As First Aid Kit sings, "Keep on keeping on".
1. Walk in daylight and look at the sky - every day.
2. Learn to breathe from the diaphragm, rather than the top of the lungs.
3. Listen to a meditation: find one you like online. There are millions to choose from.
4. Go swimming. Feel warm water on your skin (and overlook floating plasters!).
5. Take up yoga, or similar mindful type of exercise.
6. Do some cardio exercise: get the blood pumping and feel your endorphins flow.
7. Learn to play a musical instrument. Study anything new and feel immersed in it.
8. Watch or listen to something funny - do this every day.
9. Spend time with calm people.
10. Gain some perspective by asking yourself whether what is bothering you now will matter next week, next year, or even in a few minutes.
Hi, I'm Joanna from Clean Well-Being.
|Fitness and well-being provider||
Clean Well-being ramblings