If you’re really busy, it can be difficult to find time to exercise, so how about fitting it in to everyday things? Here are my favourite ideas:
1. Calf raises on the stairs while you wait for the kettle to boil – 2 minutes
2. Squats during an advert break – 4 minutes
3. Hip circles while you brush your teeth – 3 minutes
4. Shoulder rolls while you’re on the phone – 2 minutes
5. Pelvic floor lifts while you’re standing in a queue – 2 minutes
6. Buttock clenches while sitting in traffic or on the bus – 3 minutes
7. Pointing and flexing feet while sitting at a desk – 1 minute
There’s an extra 17 minutes of exercise here, so if you were to do that every day, it would mean nearly two hours of extra exercise per week while you were doing other things. Result!
Hi, I'm Joanna from Clean Well-Being.
|Fitness and well-being provider||
Clean Well-being ramblings