After last week’s Beyoncé mention, I’ve been thinking lots about breaking things down into lists to make them more manageable. Here are some of my favourite list titles to help me see the wood for the trees:
1. It’s a great idea… and needs parking somewhere safe for future use
2. Do this today or things will fall apart
3. Nice idea, crazy amount of things involved – so leave it for now
4. Wouldn’t it be great if…?
5. Pie in the sky, if I had a million pounds
6. Interesting, interesting… I need to think about this more
7. Only do this if you have a clone!
8. Keeps the wolf from the door, don’t really fancy it but needs to be done this week
9. Literally blows my mind with excitement!
10. I will feel better when this is done so do it now. You know it makes sense.
What are your key criteria for a good list? I’d love to hear them.
Hi, I'm Joanna from Clean Well-Being.
|Fitness and well-being provider||
Clean Well-being ramblings