As you read this, I will be having the time of my life at a trampoline park, celebrating my birthday! I'm taking the day off and spending it jumping. It is one of my most favourite things to do! And with this being a well-being blog, I thought it would be useful to look up why jumping is so good for us. Some research suggests that jumping on a trampoline is the greatest form of exercise invented by man. Here's a few well-known reasons:
1. It's aerobic, so it gets your heart pumping.
2. It stimulates the metabolism, so you keep things moving in all senses of the word.
3. Jumping increases bone density, helping to avoid brittle bones in later life.
4. It normalises blood pressure, to help prevent cardiovascular diseases.
5. And most importantly, it is fun - it makes you smile and reminds you to live in the moment!
If you've been to one of my exercise classes, you'll know how much I love to jump there too! Classes start back again this week, and I'm so looking forward to them. I'm hoping to have enough energy to teach my fitness class tonight... Might need some birthday cake to sustain me first!
(There are some places left at the next mini retreat on 16th January 2016. It would be lovely to see you there!)
Hi, I'm Joanna from Clean Well-Being.
|Fitness and well-being provider||
Clean Well-being ramblings